Thursday, June 2, 2011

Why I Started This Blog

When I was first married I felt the need to make very fancy meals. I would watch cooking shows and then try and make the meals. You know the kind of meals that require you to go to several stores just to hunt down one ingredient that you will only use for the one dish. The kind of meals that take three days to make. Yes, I exagerate a bit but some of those meals feel like they take three days to make.

After I had my children I did not have the time or energy to go "hunting" anymore. I also did not have time to spend hours on end in the kitchen to make one meal. I knew there had to be other moms out there that felt the same way. So here ya go. Meals that don't take three days to make and you don't have to go "hunting" to find the ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment